- Do you have plants, flowers orchards?
- Do you grow your own fruit and vegetables and/or trees in your back yard?
- Have flying insects always been a constant problem for your garden?
If the answer is yes to any or all of these questions, it would be safe to say that you are more than likely infested with fruit flies, white flies, black flies, midges aphids and a lot of many other flying insect pest?
So then, it is time take action. No longer will your plants, flowers, fruit, vegetables and trees suffer at the expense of having no remedy.
- Outdoor Completes’ Insect Glue Trap provides just the solution that will make gardening very easy and simple.
- Outdoor Completes’ Insect Glue Trap is a major break-through that is changing the way people are gardening in Australia.
This remarkable Insect Glue Trap attracts and traps flying insect pests around your plants, fruits and vegetables. It is an effective product that works in the rain, sun or wind that requires no on-going maintenance, has no poison, no chemicals and no vapours or baiting.
The Glue Trap is a bright yellow colour and double sided (240mm x 170mm). This therefore sends out a unique colourful wavelength that attracts a broad range of small flying insects. These may include fruit flies (both male and female), black flies, white flies, shaw-flies, mosquitoes, midges and the every day-to-day small flying insect pest.
It is effective, simple and easy to use with no mess as a result. The “Outdoor Complete” Insect Glue Traps are made with biodegradable materials and can be disposed (when wrapped in newspaper) with ordinary house hold waste after use. Each packet comes complete with hanging twist flies, with easy and simple directions. Alongside this, the traps are coated with the Outdoor Complete’s very own special “dry” glue.
This effective product is safe, simple, easy and stress-free, acting as a helpful remedy against small flying insect pests.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Simply Hydroponics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.