Lumatek Ultimate Pro 600w/400V
Using microprocessor and software controlled electronics, the Lumatek Ultimate 600 is an ultra-high frequency ballast operating at 120KHz (120,000 cycles per second) for 400V and 90KHz for 240V lamps. A conventional magnetic ballast operates at 50Hz, making much less light available to the plant. You can see the difference in quality of light yourself using the video camera on your phone, try filming a light powered by a magnetic ballast (strobe flicker) and then the Lumatek (solid light). This increased efficiency means less power is lost from the power supply to the lamp. The high frequency output results in low power loss at the cathodes in addition to better overall power management and energy efficiency.
The Lumatek Ultimate 600 is a remote electronic ballast that will plug into standard 240V mains supply and power 600W 400V HPS and 400W/600W 240V MH/HPS grow lamps. This ballast has an IEC connector on the lamp cable and can connect to any regular reflector. It can be easily integrate into your existing grow room; simply replace your ballast with the Lumatek Ultimate 600 and it will automatically detect which type of lamp you are using and provide precise voltage required for optimum PAR spectrum output. If you are powering a 600W 400V grow lamp, you will instantly achieve more useable grow light! More light = more yield!
- Voltage regulator precision; as well as automatically detecting which voltage lamp is being used, the microprocessor and software controlled electronics monitor and sense the lamp and it's current state of degradation ensuring the lamp receives the precise voltage necessary to achieve optimum PAR spectrum output (the actual part of light that plants use to photosynthesize) regardless of mains supply voltage fluctuations.
- Soft Start; when ballast is switched on, the software controlled electronics manage and control inrush current so as to prevent initial surge tripping circuit-breakers and protect and enhance lamp-life. The ballast will bring the lamp to full brightness within three minutes.
- Sequential switching; the ballast detects other ballasts on the same ring circuit. When used in an automated system, the ballast will start independently rather than simultaneously so as to manage the electrical load prevent circuit-breakers from tripping.
- Soft dim; when the ballast output power is changed, the regulator software controls the change in power so that it is gradual, thus reducing stress on the lamp and improving lamp-life.
- Circuit protection and Auto-restart; the ballast will detect power surges, short circuits, circuit-interruption, over-heating and switch off to prevent any damage to the lamp or the ballast. To protect against hot re-strike, the ballast will monitor and sense when the lamp is ready to be reignited and will then restart automatically.
- End of lamp-life; the ballast will monitor and sense when the lamp is coming to the end of it's useable life and will not attempt to ignite it thus avoiding negative spectral and colour anomalies.
- No noise; the Lumatek ballast is completely silent and produces no vibration due to using the graduated fin design of the case as a heat sink which negates the need for an internal fan.
- Less heat; the ballast is extremely efficient and very little energy is lost as waste heat.
- Lightweight; the ballast is compact and light, weighing under 3KG making it easy to position and mount.
The Philips Master GreenPower 600W / 400 Volt HPS Pro EL Lamp
The Philips Master GreenPower 600W / 400 Volt HPS Pro EL Lamp has been designed specifically for Pro HPS 400 Volt / 600 Watt lighting systems like our Gavita Pro 400 Volt / 600 Watt HPS Complete Lighting Kit . This lamp must NOT be used with any other type of lighting system. When used in a Pro HPS 400 Volt / 600 Watt system, this lamp will outperform virtually all other 600 Watt lamps and lasts for approximately a year!
- A superb lamp, specifically for use with Pro HPS 400 Volt / 600 Watt lighting systems only
- Produces the most umols (plant useable light) of any 600w lamp for flowering
- Biggest yielding lamp 600 Watt HPS lamp available
- Lasts for up to a year
||Life to 5% failures
||Life to 10% failures
||T46 [T 46mm]
||Life to 20% failures
||Life to 50% failures
Light Technical Characteristics
||220 [CCT of 2000K]
||PPF maintenance 5000h
|Color Rendering Index
||PPF maintenance 6000h
||PPF maintenance 8000h
|Luminous Flux EM 25°C, Rated
||PPF maintenance 10000h
|Luminous Flux EL 25°C, Rated
||PPF maintenance 15000h
|Lum Efficacy Rated EM 25°C
||PPF maintenance 12000h
|Lum Efficacy Rated EL 25°C
||PPF maintenance 16000h
|Photosynthetic Photon Flux PPF
||Design Mean Lumens
|PPF maintenance 2000h
||Chromaticity Coordinate X
|PPF maintenance 4000h
||Chromaticity Coordinate Y
||Lamp Current EL
|Lamp Wattage EM 25°C, Nominal
||10 (max) s
|Lamp Wattage EM 25°C, Rated
||Run-up time 90%
||5 (max) min
|Lamp Wattage EL 25°C, Rated
||Ignition Supply Voltage
|Lamp Wattage EL 25°C, Nominal
||Ignition Peak Voltage
||Re-ignition Time [min]
||1 (max) min
|Lamp Current EM
|Energy Efficiency Label (EEL)
|Mercury (Hg) Content
|Energy consumption kWh/1000h
- Lamp holder and aluminium reflector included
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Simply Hydroponics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review