UGRO Coco Pure Perlite's main ingredient is coconut fibre. Unlike many other products on the market, this coco is never compressed during the production process, leaving the original fibres completely intact. Because of this, the preserved fibres hold up to nine times their weight in water!
With added perlite, this mix also offers plenty of aeration. Made from expanded volcanic glass, perlite helps liquid to drain freely through containers, allowing roots to breathe and promoting vastly accelerated growth. The balance between water retention and aeration is a crucial one, and UGRO perlite has it exactly right. This combination helps to prevent disease and increase nutrient uptake, giving plants the best chance of fully utilizing the essential macro and micro nutrients contained in your chosen nutrient range.
- UGro Connoisseur grade coco!
- Rinsed of salts before packaging
- Produces robust plants and strong root systems
- Provides superb levels of aeration
- Offers optimal water retention
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly