Resin-XS was designed to meet the critical demands of growers wanting larger yields. There is no other flowering additive able to compete in terms of quality of yield, cleanliness and ease-of-use.
- Stimulates floral blooms and helps promote higher fruit weight.
- Improves the ability of plants to absorb water and other nutrients. This helps ensure growth rates are optimized.
- Aids in photosynthesis and carbohydrate production.
- Improves the rigidity of stems and the capacity to withstand heavier yields.
- Improves plant tolerance to harsh conditions such as drought and heat stress.
- Helps plants produce proteins which is important for preventing stunted growth, leaf yellowing and necrosis.
- Resin-XS is PGR free.
- Resin-XS will NOT induce foul residues or odors in the reservoir, or cause blockages to drippers and filters. The niche ingredients used in Resin-XS are uniquely stable thereby resulting in greater reliability and consistency for growers.
- Available in larger pack sizes – 1L, 5L, 20L, 220L and 1,000L – suitable for large scale commercial applications.
- Dosage: 3-4 ml/L (11-15 ml/Gal). Resin-XS is designed to be used in conjunction with PK additives from about mid-bloom (week 3) until harvest.
Revolutionary Organic Compounds
Organics are usually supplied to a plant using animal or plant sources like guano, fish emulsions, kelp meal, etc. These organic sources can contain hundreds of different organic molecules. The majority of these molecules either provide no nutrient-effect to plants, or act as nuisance chemicals that can cause foaming in the reservoir, build-up, odors or blocked drippers, etc. Also, where beneficial molecules do exist in these organic sources, their concentration is unreliable and fails to provide consistent benefit to the plant, especially where fast, predictable cropping speed is required.