FloraMax Silica contains 16% silica present as Mono-silicic Acid (“MSA”) and Meta-silicic Acid (“MTSA”)* . Both of these compounds are bio-available forms of silica and are completely soluble in nutrient solutions. This yields several benefits for hydroponic growers:
- Improves the rigidity of stems and leaves.
- Help prevent leaf wilt during extreme heat.
- Increases weight, potency and shelf-life of fruit.
- FloraMax Silica is highly concentrated and readily absorbed by plants (Monosilicic Acid and Metasilicic Acid).
- FloraMax Silica is highly stable – shelf-life exceeds 20 years (testing origins predate 1998).
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Simply Hydroponics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.