Hands-free monitoring and dosing of solution pH levels. Simple.
We know pH levels can be the difference between a great crop and well, a disaster. Measuring and adjusting nutrient solution levels constantly can be time-consuming. And let’s face it; you have better things to do.
Our clever pH controller automatically monitors and fine-tunes the pH levels for you. You simply set it, and forget. The pH is taken care of. So you can relax…
- Automatic control and monitoring of system pH with reservoirs up to 200 US gal / 760 L
- Plant-safe green back lit LCD with adjustable brightness
- Large, easy to read displays
- Easy to navigate menu to program and adjust settings
- Simple push button pH calibration with on screen guide
- Flashing high / low alarm with control lockouts
- Dosing lockouts to protect from over-dosing
- Auto resume dosing on restart after power loss
- Water resistant, wall mount design
- 13 foot (4 meter) acid/alkali resistant dosing tube supplied
- Use with undiluted Bluelab pH Up or Down
- International power supply
- Replaceable double junction pH probe
- Separate Bluelab Temperature Probe (for pH ATC)
- Replaceable peristaltic pump and tubes
pH – user selectable single direction (up or down)
|Control Range:||0.1 – 13.9 pH|
10ml per minute
|Accuracy at 25̊C / 77̊F:||± 0.1 pH|
|Automatic Temperature Compensation:||Yes, if temperature probe is in same solution as pH probe|
|Operating Environment:||0 – 50 ̊C / 32 – 122 ̊F|
|Calibration:||Two or three point, pH 7.0 & pH 4.0 and/or pH 10.0 calibration|
|Power Source:||International power supply|
|Screen Display Languages:||English; Deutsch; Espan҃ol; Français; Nederlands|
|Certifications:||CE, FCC, IC. Contains Model XBEE2 Radio, IC: 4214A-XBEE2, FCC ID: OUR-XBEE2
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Simply Hydroponics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.