TrolMaster Hydro-X Lighting Adaptor LMA14
Designed for Lights using 0-10v RJ-12Connection
TrolMaster Hydro-X Lighting Control Adapter F （LMA-14）
TrolMaster’s Hydro-X system can control most of the horticultural lighting fixtures sold on the market today. Most light manufacturers provide the ability to control their lighting systems using what known as a low-volt control. That low-volt control can take many forms and communication protocols. TrolMaster makes several types of lighting adapters (LMA units) that allow the Hydro-x to control lights using their low-volt control option.
This LMA-14 lighting adapter is specially designed for the lights with 0-10V protocol control using an RJ-12Connection.
LED's/HPS/CMH: Smartlight/Fluence/Gavita/Lucius/Pro Grow
NOTE: Each LMA-14 can control up to 40 HID lights or 24 LEDs. Additional LMA-14 adapters can be used with the SPH-1 to control as many lights as required.
*When using with Fluence Spyder 2x/2i fixtures @ 277v, no more than 12 LEDs per LMA-14
Take your indoor gardening experience to the next level with the wide range of Trolmaster Hydro-X System Sensors and Adapters. These high-quality tools are designed to provide precise environmental monitoring and control, ensuring optimal growth and health for your plants.
Features and Benefits
- Precision sensors: Obtain accurate air temperature, humidity, CO2, and light measurements to create the perfect environment for your plants.
- Water-resistant enclosures: Durable and rugged design to withstand the harsh conditions within your growing area.
- Built-in LCD display: Allows for easy on-site monitoring of your growing conditions.
- Push-lock connections: Simplify installation and enhance the stability of your sensors.
- Expandable systems: Add up to 50 sensors and multiple control devices to suit your growing area's specific needs.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Simply Hydroponics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.