Bluelab Pulse Handheld Multimedia Probe for EC and MC
The innovative new handheld Bluelab Pulse™ Meter allows growers to get fast, accurate measurements directly in the root zone sent direct-to-mobile. Enhanced technology sends data directly to the Bluelab Pulse™ app, providing growers with fast and accurate information to better manage crop health, without the need to connect to a computer.
Pulse measures three key growth components to help growers create their own unique recipe for better yields and consistently healthier plants.
- Moisture - Optimise irrigation cycles and water consumption.
- Nutrients (EC / PPM) - Optimise growth by ensuring the right amount of nutrients at every growth stage.
- Temperature - Spot fluctuations, optimise root function and control the health of biologicals.
Bluelab Pulse Meter Features & Benefits
- Test more in a shorter time frame with fast sensor-response (under 10 seconds per measurement depending on temperature).
- Measures in a range of growing media including; soil, nutrient solution, coco coir blends and potting mix
- Analyse, review and interrogate key data within the app
- Wireless smartphone syncing and back up of all measurements
- Quick in and out of range measurement indicators on the device with Blink™ technology.
- Built in depth gauge to ensure consistent depth measurements
- Information to reduce errors and prevent plant loss
How to Use Bluelab Pulse Meter
- Insert the battery
Use the screwdriver included to loosen the two screws on the back of the Pulse Meter, insert the battery provided in the box and replace the battery cover. Tighten the screws on the battery cover to maintain water tightness. Always use a new alkaline battery. Your Pulse Meter is now active and will automatically sleep between measurements.
- Download the Pulse app
Go to the Google Play Store or Apple Store and search for "Bluelab Pulse". Download the latest version of the app.
- Connect your Pulse Meter to the Pulse app
Note: Remember to have your Pulse Meter powered-up, within 3m/10ft of your smartphone with Bluetooth enabled. Android requires Location Services to be activated to scan for Pulse Meters.
- When you first login to the Pulse app, you will be asked to either sign up or login.If you are a new Bluelab user, select Sign Up and follow the on-screen instructions.If you have an existing login for the Pulse app, click on Login and use your credentials. (If you are a Bluelab Connect customer, you can use the same login.)
- Once logged in, you will be greeted with some helpful information to help you get set up.
- Click Next until you reach the "Select Device" screen. All Pulse Meters in Bluetooth range of your phone will be listed under “Available Devices”
- Turn on the Pulse Meter by pressing the button. See the “Device name” on the back of your Pulse Meter, and find your device in the list.
- Tap the Pulse Meter name you wish to pair with and follow the on-screen instructions. Long-hold the main button on the Pulse Meter until you see a success message.
Optimise your root zone | No more pour-throughs, slurries or extractions
The Bluelab Pulse Meter will enable you to accurately measure EC, moisture and temperature with a single click. When you optimise your root zone, you’ll be able to unlock your plants’ full potential.
All plants need the right amount of food (nutrients) in order to thrive; measuring conductivity will ensure that your plants have access to the right amount of nutrients at every growth stage.
You also need to measure moisture so that you can optimise your irrigation cycles and water consumption while controlling the risk of root infections. Lastly, by regularly measuring temperature, you’ll be able to spot temperature fluctuations and optimise root function.
Compare on the go with Blink and Pulse App
With the Bluelab Pulse Meter, you’ll be able to measure faster and you can also use this meter’s Blink technology to set your best-performing plants as the benchmark and get instantaneous visual indicators showing you how your crop compares.
What’s more, the Pulse App will unlock new insights by allowing you to take notes about your plants and measurements on the go. Use these powerful resources to discover the secrets behind your top plants’ success while storing, exporting and analysing your plant data.
FAQs for Bluelab Pulse Meter
Is the Pulse Meter waterproof?
The Bluelab Pulse Meter is water resistant.
What is the Pulse Meter's lifespan?
The device has a 1-year warranty, but it is expected to last much longer than this if properly cared for.
What kind of battery does the Pulse Meter run on?
The Pulse runs on a single AA alkaline battery. One battery will last between 2 and 4 months depending on how the Pulse is used (2 months with 200 measurements a day, 4 months with 10 measurements a day).
Does the Pulse Meter require an internet connection?
Initially, you will need an internet connection to download and log into the Bluelab Pulse App. But, after this you will only need Bluetooth to use the Pulse device with the Pulse app.
If you log out of the Pulse App, you will need an internet connection to log back in.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Simply Hydroponics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.