Control The CO2 Levels Inside The Growing Area
- An extremely accurate NDIR CO2 PPM sensor (par-per-million meter) is combine with a digital microprocesseor to create an accurate and simple method to control supplemental CO2 use in a greenhouse.
- The unit can control CO2 levels up to 2500PPM
- The user selects the desired CO2 level to be maintained using the knobs
- A built-in photocell automatically activates the unit only during the DAY
- A pair of LEDs on the front face of the unit allows the user to quickly verify the ACTUAL CO2 level +/- 50 PPm
- The remote CO2 sensor can be placed up to 5 meters from the controller.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Simply Hydroponics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.