Gavita Pro-Line 600w E-Series Dimmable
The ‘e’ in ‘e-series’ stands for external control. These fixtures can be controlled centrally by a Gavita Master controller. This replaces the often cumbersome installation with contactors and clocks, and adds safety features such as automatic dimming of your lights at high temperatures and even a safety shutdown. We developed a completely new ballast for the Gavita Pro 600 e-series, reducing the inrush and incorporating direct control remote control.
400V lamp technology for high frequency electronic ballast
The high voltage lamp technology results in a better efficiency of the arc tube: more light for the same power (10-25% more than traditional single ended lamps)! These lamps are best suited for extreme high frequency electronic ballasts, creating a stable arc without acoustic resonance, assuring optimal output and a long lamp life. The smaller arc tube and outer balloon require the lamp to be nitrogen filled instead of vacuum, which prohibits it to be air cooled. Air cooling of the lamp results in lower lamp temperature, which results in sub-optimal light output, up to 15% less than specified. Therefore these lamps are not suitable for direct air cooled fixtures.
- Adjustable with dial or a Gavita Master controller
- Includes aluminium horticultural HR96 reflector (96% efficiency)
- Compatible with 600w 400v EL lamp (included)
- Microprocessor controlled
- Electronic safety circuit
- Adjustable to 300/400/500/600/660w
- Easily replaceable reflector
- Very ow heat dissipation
- LED status indicator
- High frequency elecronic ballast
- Integrated HortiStar reflector bracket with lamp holder
- Replaceable aluminium reflector
- 600w 400v electronic HPS lamp
- 2 master controller cables and splitter
- eyebolts for easy installation
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Simply Hydroponics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.