Cannibas Growers Handbook - 2021 Edition
Previously titled the "Marijuana Grower’s Handbook", Ed Rosenthal's Cannabis Grower's Handbook is the complete guide to Marijuana and Hemp Cultivation. The Grower’s Handbook shows both beginners and advanced growers how to grow the biggest most resinous, potent buds! Ed Rosenthal has been teaching people how to grow marijuana for more than 30 years.
Cannibas Growers Handbook Features
- The latest knowledge, tools, and methods to grow great marijuana –indoors and out.
- Know how to use the most efficient technology and save time, labor, and energy.
- A wealth of experience - Ed Rosenthal has been teaching people how to grow marijuana for more than 30 years.
- All aspects of cultivation are covered, from the selection of varieties, setting up of the garden, and through each stage of plant growth all the way to harvesting.
- Readers can link to Ed's research for additional information,photos,and equipment updates.
- Full colour photographs throughout clarify instructions and show the stunning results possible with Ed's growing tips.
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is." -- Ed Rosenthal
Now with extra information on Pest Control as of 2021.
Title: Cannibas Grower’s Handbook
Authors: Ed Rosenthal, Dr Robert Flannery and Angela Bacca
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Simply Hydroponics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.