CANNA Aqua Vega
CANNA Aqua Vega is a fast working nutrient for plants containing all the essential elements for optimal growing.
The growing phase is important, because during this phase the plants lay the basis for an exuberant bloom and yield. Aqua Vega is used in recirculating systems, such as NFT or ebb and flow systems.
Advantages of CANNA Aqua Vega
- Aqua Vega is easy to use and dissolves directly. Aqua Vega nutrition contains pH-stabilizers, so there is no need to adjust the pH
- Aqua Vega ensures a strong plant with vital growth spurts and excessive root development
- Directly absorbable nitrogen compounds, high quality EDDHA iron chelating agents and trace elements guarantee an ideal start for the bloom
CANNA Aqua Flores
CANNA Aqua Flores is a complete nutrient for plants, containing all the essential elements for optimal flowering. Aqua Flores is used in recirculating systems, such as NFT or ebb and flow systems.
Advantages of Aqua Flores
- In the plant s exuberant generative (blooming) phase, it is vitally important that all necessary nutrients are available directly and in the right quantities. Aqua Flores stimulates the growth of fruits and contains all necessary elements that are required during the blooming phase. For example, the plant requires less nitrogen during the blooming phase. However, the need for potassium and phosphorous is greater. Aqua Flores is rich in these elements and special chelated trace elements allow direct absorption resulting in a perfect bloom.
- Aqua Flores stimulates the fructification and provides every plant with its characteristic flavour.
- Aqua Flores is easy to use, dissolves directly and is extremely suitable for growing with re-circulating hydroponic systems. It contains pH-stabilisers, so there is no need to adjust the pH.
- Aqua Flores nutrition also contains silicon, humic and fulvic acids.
Why A&B nutrients?
CANNA Aqua Vega and Flores nutrients consist of two parts, an A part and a B part. We separate these parts for a reason. As it happens, if some of the elements in part A and B are thrown together at the same time, they clog together. The plant cannot absorb this. That's why you should first add the A component and then the B component.
CANNA AQUA is a user-friendly range of products for mind-blowing yields on substrateless (or inert substrate) recirculating systems. With these systems the drainage water doesn't flow away but is reused. One of the big advantages of growing on a recirculating system is that it uses less nutrients and water than most other systems. Also, the plants are in direct contact with the nutrient solution.
The yields are high with CANNA AQUA because of a meticulous control of the supply of nutrients during the growth and blooming phase of plants. That's why it's no surprise that in Great Britain – where most growers work with closed hydroponic systems – the majority of the hydro culture growers choose CANNA AQUA nutrients and CANNA Aqua Clay Pebbles.